Monday, March 29, 2010

I Heart B&W Photo's!


This week at I Heart Faces it's all about Dramatic B&W photo's. I am a huge fan of black and whites so I was excited about this week. It was challenging to find a photo that had a dramatic effect to it. I'm hoping this one stands out above a "normal" black and white wedding photo.

I chose it because of the stark, dramatic contrast of the bride's white dress amongst all those dark colors. I'd love to know what you think!

Make sure you check out all the beautiful black and white photos this week at http://www.iheartfaces.com/. You don't want to miss it!

6 comments:

PF Cabales said...

What a breath-taking entry.. I'm in awe!

Anonymous said...

I love the way the darks highlight the bride and her little attendants in their light dresses...beautiful photo!

Unknown said...

That is a perfect black and white entry..it is great.

Sandra Burns said...

This is a great contrast shot, I love the b&w, very beautiful.

Crystal Rae said...

love this shot in blak and white. love this.

Suzie Corley said...

I believe you have picked a winner. The contrast is awesome and so natural looking.