This week at I Heart Faces it's all about celebrating teenagers! I think this is such a fun idea! The photo I chose is from last weeks Senior Portrait shoot. I felt so honored to do these pictures. This teen is such an amazing young woman. She is so beautiful-inside and out. I chose this picture because I love her smile and how carefree she looks, holding flowers with a daisy in her hair. To check out more pictures from this day click here.
Monday, June 21, 2010
I Heart Teens!
This week at I Heart Faces it's all about celebrating teenagers! I think this is such a fun idea! The photo I chose is from last weeks Senior Portrait shoot. I felt so honored to do these pictures. This teen is such an amazing young woman. She is so beautiful-inside and out. I chose this picture because I love her smile and how carefree she looks, holding flowers with a daisy in her hair. To check out more pictures from this day click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
very cute. Simple and cute. I like it!
This is lovely. She seems to have an air of quiet confidence. You captured her beautifully.
Very nice. I like the B&W, too.
Thank you so much for choosing this photo, now I am honored! Erica hit the nail on the head, God has given Emily a quiet confidence that comes from Him! You did capture that and this mom is blessed!
Love you my friend~ Victoria
Post a Comment