Monday, August 23, 2010

I ♥ the Beach! You Can Say That Again!


This week at I Heart Faces, it's all about the BEACH! Can I just say how much I LOVE looking at beach pictures! I have already scrolled through quite a few on the web site and there are some really great ones to look at!

The photo I chose for this weeks challenge is from a month or so ago when we went on our family vacation to Myrtle Beach. Our youngest had just taken his first few steps the week before we left. This is one of the first pictures I have of him actually walking. Time sure does fly in the faces of your children, doesn't it?

Make sure you check out all the amazing beach entries at www.IHeartFaces.com You don't want to miss this week!

5 comments:

Hillary Kuehn said...

This is an absolutely beautiful photo!

Mindy said...

What a sweet photo! I love it's candidness.

Tasha said...

It is my dream to stroll that beach! Adorable kids and such a beautiful photo!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo. I like the background, too, besides the adorable kids.

Christina said...

so cute! great beachy colors!