This recipe is SO easy and SO yummy that I have already made it twice this holiday season (I'm ashamed to say just for my family. We lap it up too fast to share :-)
Microwave Fudge (Sounds weird I know, but it is SO good!)
1/2 C Cocoa Powder
16 oz. Powered Sugar
1/2 C Margarine
1/4 C Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 C Chopped nuts
Mix Cocoa and powdered sugar in a microwave pan. Slice margarine on top. Pour milk on top of mixture, but DO NOT MIX!!!
Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes at full power. (I usually do it for one minute, check it and then for one more minute).
Add vanilla and nuts; stir well.
Pour into a greased (DO NOT USE BUTTER, USE COOKING SPRAY) 8 x 2 in pan.
Chill one hour. Cut into squares.
Yes, it is that easy! In a matter of minutes you can have yummy fudge! I have found that using Bonnie Bell stick butter works best for some reason. And do NOT cover it when you microwave it. It makes it really mushy and it won't harden.
Hope you enjoy! I am all about super fast, yummy recipes and this is a definite winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, Marion!
I'm a friend of Shannon Hardegree's. I hope it's okay to post here. :)
That fudge recipe sounds delish! I have an easy recipe too. And, like you said, I make it more for us than anyone else. HA! Here it is...
EASY FUDGE
1 1/2 regular size bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can condensed milk
Dash salt
1 capful vanilla extract
Place wax paper in an 8x8 dish. (I usually put a light layer of butter in the dish and then tear out the wax paper so that the edges will all hang over when placed in the dish. The butter holds the paper down in the dish)
In a saucepan, heat the chocolate chips, dash of salt and condensed milk together over medium heat. Stir well and heat until completely melted.
Remove from heat and stir in a capful of vanilla extract.
Pour into dish with wax paper. Let set 6-8 hours (covered) or overnight.
OPTIONAL: You can stir in chopped pecans at the same time as the vanilla. YUM!!
*************
Take care! Merry Christmas,
Kelly
Marietta GA
I love any and all comments (as long as they are nice :-) Thanks so much for sharing! If anyone else has any yummy recipes, please post them!
Post a Comment