Here is my sweet Will after having surgery to get tubes put in his ears. God was gracious to have it go so well. And no...I did not plan for his pacifier to color coordinate with his hospital gown!
Don't laugh...this too could be your child should you happen to take a shower while your husband dutifully watches your children while he plays his PlayStation! That would be my mascara and eye liner he has put on all over his eyes. I NEVER knew he watched me put on makeup, usually he is running around and will be in and out of the bathroom. Here is proof...your children ARE watching your every move even when you don't think they are!
Tuesday, Dec. 11th
So the plan when my sister-in-law came over was to take a picture of all five grandchildren for her mother. Things don't always turn out the way you imagine them in your head!
Here was out first attempt as they all played on Randol's bed in a made up tent...it didn't go so well so we moved them to the living room couch...


Here was out first attempt as they all played on Randol's bed in a made up tent...it didn't go so well so we moved them to the living room couch...
This was the best one....
You know me, I thought, "Just one more picture!"
They didn't think I was very funny!
So if you've been wondering why I haven't been writing as much as I usually do, I apologize! Life has just taken over....

No comments:
Post a Comment