Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Need YOUR Help!!!

One of the things my husband bought me for my birthday was a book filled with tons of information for someone wanting to get in the writing field. It has information on just about every publisher and every periodical in the religious genre. There is almost too much information, I am having a hard time narrowing down which magazines would like my writing and which things to submit. As I was praying for the Lord to help me in this selection process, an idea came to me-instead of writing new material-take material I've already written (some via this blog and some from other writing), polish it up and submit that. That sounds easy, but with over 100 posts how do I choose which are the best? Which ones reach out the most? So, I thought I'd ask you what you thought.

This is where I need your help. If you have ever read a post on this blog and been uplifted or if something stood out to you or helped you; would you please tell me either the date of the post and/or the title? I would like to get 4 to 8 pieces and polish them up, revise them etc. and submit them to possibly be published.

You can leave feedback in two different ways:
1. Click on the bottom of this post where it says "0 Comments". It will take you to a new page where you can type in your comment in the space provided. You can click on "anonymous" or "name/URL" if you don't have a blogger account or if you'd rather not say who you are.

2. If you would rather email me and don't have my address; click on my profile, at the top right hand side on the page. Once it takes you to my profile, click on the "Email" icon on the left hand of the page and send me an email.

I will keep you posted on this new endeavor! I'm quite intimidated, but very excited. I keep asking myself- what's the worst that can happen?-They'll say no, then I'll be no worse off than I am right now! I can't thank you enough for your help! God bless you.

No comments: