Monday, June 22, 2009

I ♥ Faces: No Girls Allowed!

Kids Category

This week at I ♥ Faces, the theme is "Let's Hear it for the Boys"! Since I am the mother of three boys, the hardest thing for me was figuring out which picture to post! I finally chose this one because I love the mischievous sparkle in their eyes as they were playing together in the laundry basket. My boys love to make silly faces like this one!


Adult Category

The adult category was a little hard for me. I don't have many pictures of just grown men; most of my pictures are of Little Men or Little Men With Their Daddy. I found this picture of my husband and my father that I took last summer at my cousin's Rehearsal Dinner. The two of them can be just as silly as my children when they get together! There they were, all dressed up in suits and making fun of my mom and I who were taking tons of pictures. They decided to have a little picture fun of their own and pose for us. This picture serves as a reminder that no matter how old we get-life is to short not to bring out the kid inside of us! Thanks so much for stopping by-I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to head over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to check out all the other great entries! Have a blessed day!

7 comments:

Foursons said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your boys are gorgeous- better lock your doors now. And I LOVE the adult entry. Boys are boys, no matter how old they get.

My Two Seasons said...

You pictures are so fun!! I love your adult entry!

Mozer said...

So cute that they are both sticking out their tongues. The adult entry makes me laugh :)

In Earnest said...

What fun photos! I love how brilliant the colors on the kids photo are.

Kate - k8tography said...

Your adult entry is so fun! Love it! Same with the kids - boys will be boys and then men will be boys too! lol

the monkeys' mama said...

both left me with a huge grin. Fun!

Alice said...

both your pictures are great, but i really love the one of your men! what kidders! such a lot of fun right there :)

i have my shots posted now also, so feel free to come on over for a visit anytime.