Monday, July 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Fabulous Feet!

Hello again! I know I've been incognito as far as this whole blog thing goes. I'm sure many of you have given up on me-(with good reason). I have honestly been spending all my free Internet time starting a new photography web site. (GULP! I said it out loud, that must mean it's true!) It is SO TIME CONSUMING, but...I. LOVE. EVERY. MINUTE. OF. IT! I have been prayerfully considering starting a side photography business. The moment that thought enters my head is the same moment all my insecurities come into play. I'm not good enough. I don't have enough equipment yet. I need to learn more. etc. But I know those thoughts are not of God and I'm trying to trust Him and HIS TIMING (so hard to do!) and see if this is in His will. We'll see. In addition to that, school is starting soon and I've been making lesson plans for our new homeschool year. I am so obsessive about being organized, I drive myself crazy sometimes!

Anyway...on to I Heart Faces! This week....we are doing feet <gasp> not faces :) I love tiny toes and the sweetness that goes a long with them! I was so surprised by just how many pictures I have of feet! I like them more than I thought I guess :) I finally decided on a picture I took at a recent photo shoot of sweet Abigail, the daughter of our closest friends, Seth and Ashley. This is one of the shots of her sweet baby feet! If you're interested, you can see more pictures from that day at http://marionsphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/8822662_dAxde/1/584468999_5Ky5F

As always, I love your comments! Make sure you head over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to check out all the other fabulous feet!

7 comments:

Kate - k8tography said...

How divine!

Regina White said...

Very cute! I wish you the best as you start your new buisness. I started mine a year ago last August and I still don't have a ton of equipment or other things like the big professionals. I al working at it and it's what we do to get there. Good luck.

Emily said...

That is beautiful. I think you have a gift. I hope this new venture works out for you...and BTW, I'm impressed you can fit this in with homeschooling:)

Arrow Hill Academy said...

oh little ity bity little baby feet :) LOVE it! So precious

Kathy said...

Just beautiful! I am going ot take a minute or two and check out the other shots! If they are anything like the one you entered, they must be gorgeous. I am in the same boat as you are with toying with the idea of starting a photography business. I have done some family shoots recently and I have a lot of more requests. I don't have much equipment either nor do I have a ton of convidence but I am getting a ton of encouragement to go for it from family and friends. I am also leary of the whole business side of it all. Kind of cluelesss when it comes to that so that is scary in itself! Kind of clueless still about a lot of photography technical stuff as well but I guess you have to start somewhere. Anyway, sorry I rambled. :) Love the picture and I am now going to check out the link you posted! Good luck to you!!

Adrienne Zwart said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love the little toes cradled in the mother's hands. Beautiful! Best wishes on your photography business.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the color and the softness.