This week at I Heart Faces it's all about silly, crazy faces! I had a few to choose from, but I finally settled on this picture I took two years ago at the beach. My husband and daughter were playing in the ocean, being goofy when I snapped this shot. I took it with my point and shoot and the quality is a little distorted, but I love seeing how much fun they had together. It makes me smile every time I look at it. I'm so glad they have such a great relationship. I'm sure I'll reflect on these days as she gets older and goes through her teen years!
I ♥ Pets Category
This week there is also a special Pets category, which basically means any picture with an animal! I recently went through the pictures that I took at the horse farm this summer. I chose this one because I love how this huge, beautiful animal is looking down at my sweet Will. I think my boys love going to see the horses as much as my daughter does!
I'd love to hear what you think and if you have any advice on a good way to reduce the noise of older, lower quality photos like my beach photo. Make sure you head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to check out all the other silly faces and fun animals!

6 comments:
Love the horse picture with the little boy!
Great pictures!
That first shot is awesome! I would love to have had a shot like that with my dad. Nice one!
Great shot!
ooh, they're definitely having so much fun! -bits & pieces
Great shots! :)
Post a Comment