Despite popular belief, I have not fallen off the planet...OK maybe the Blogger Planet, but I'm trying to get back! My days have been full of editing pictures, writing World Geography exams, researching online for that special gift to give for Christmas presents, coordinating a Recipe Swap for the ladies in our Sunday School Department, plus if you throw in a few visits to the doctor with sick kids and simply trying to keep up with the laundry and other everyday stuff, I haven't had much extra time for posting. I'm afraid I'm getting really good at starting things and then not finishing them. I have done so many half finished projects these past few weeks! Can I just tell you how much I am looking forward to taking the whole week off of homeschooling next week! I keep thinking I'll have time to catch up, but in reality I know that most things will be put on hold. I'll be spending time with family that is coming home for Thanksgiving (Yay for Jeb and Bonnie and Kelsey!) and when I'm not doing that, I'll be editing pictures from a shoot I have this Sunday. I will try my hardest and finish up a few blog posts I've yet to complete.
Whew, all that being said, when I saw that I ♥ Faces was about Autumn this week, I knew I had to find time to post! I love this time of year in the south! The weather is just cool enough to wear long sleeves, drink hot cocoa and take a walk. The picture I chose for this week is one from a shoot I did two weeks ago. This sweet family is from Florida and they are not used to seeing the bright colors of the changing leaves. The mother's one request for the shoot was that there be lots of leaves involved! If you're interested, you can see the rest of the pictures from that day by clicking HERE.
Make sure you head over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to see all the other Autumn pictures! You don't want to miss them!

4 comments:
Now that, is a cute little family for sure : )
They are a beautiful family! Great shot-- you definitely did find a spot with lots of leaves! :)
I love, love, love the colors! Fantastic!
Great family shot! I love it!
Post a Comment