I have been looking forward to this weeks I Heart Faces and I almost missed it! My mind escapes me lately! Anyway, better late than never right?
I wish I had lots of sun flare photos lying around, but I don't. I am definitely excited about trying to take more of them, after this weeks challenge! (Thank you I Heart Faces for constantly challenging me! So. Much. Fun.) The picture I chose is from this summer on our family vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC. I love seeing my husband holding one of our little guys! Melts my heart, every time!
Make sure you go to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to check out all the neat sun flare pictures!

3 comments:
i love the 'old, dreamy' look of this photo - great job!
i have my shot posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).
This is beautiful and touchibg. Wonderful and creative use of sun flare!
very sweet! (I did enter this week cause I don't have any either, I think I deleted them all before I knew they were cool LOL)
Post a Comment