This last one, I took at my mom's while she was playing on the floor.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Bronwen Mae: 12 Months
Recently my sister Katie visited from Washington. While she was here, we celebrated my niece's first birthday! Katie really wanted to get some good 12 month shots of Bronwen and I really wanted to take her picture :) She is so precious! Here are a few of my favorites from Bronwen's 12 month shoot. You can click here to see the rest of the photo's, if you're interested! They've been gone almost a week and I'm already counting down until we get to see them again. Despite the distance from Washington to Georgia, we really have seen them a lot since they've moved there. I am so blessed to have shared so much of her first year! God is so good to me!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It AMAZES me how much McGee AND Graydon you can see in that precious child. Oh, and i think Ethan is in love...he LOVES looking at these pics.
Marion,
These pictures of Bronwen are beautiful! I know Kate and Theo are having fun with her. And the kids in costume are great! That looks like fun. I dressed up as Mrs. Santa Claus for our party at work. :) Sally Earnest
Post a Comment