Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Heart To Laugh!


This week at I Heart Faces it's all about Hilarious Outtakes. Being the wife of one silly man and the mother of four children-I have more than enough laughable outtakes! I think that for every one good picture, I have at least ten funny out takes. We also get to pick FIVE pictures this week, versus the regular one!!! So exciting this week!

Here is my crazy husband, on Easter making fun of me as I snapped away with my camera. I pointed my lens in his direction and he made this funny rabbit, ear face! Always the jokester!

This next one was taken that same Easter day, when we were desperately trying to take a "grandchildren" picture for my parents. There is always so much drama going on whenever you combine lots of children having to sit for longer than five seconds and all look the same way. My dad is talking-probably making some joke about how this is never going to happen, my mom is trying to get my week old son to stop crying by pushing the pacifier in his mouth and laughing at whatever joke my dad is saying; Will is screaming probably because he wants to go eat some of his Easter candy and Foster is looking at his brother in disbelief. The girl grandchildren are the only ones cooperating! Too bad mom doesn't have more grand daughters than grandsons!




This picture was taken that same say as Will (who was crying above) is now in his lovable, kissable mood, trying to kiss his baby brother, whether Samuel wants him to or not!




Now fast forward eight months and here the same two brothers, Will hasn't changed much as far as the whole kissing his baby brother goes! I took this one on Christmas morning, a few days ago.

And lastly, here is my Will again. He made this face Every. Single. Time. I got out my camera while we were at the beach. He refused to wear sunglasses, so this was his poor attempt at keeping the sun out of his eyes! I have all these cute, group shots of my four children with the exception of him wearing this face-every single time-even when I made sure to face his away from the sun! I guess I should be glad he'd at least stop whatever he was doing to look at me!

Make sure to head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to see all the Hilarious Outtakes! It will be sure to snap you out of any post-holiday blues!

No comments: