This is SUCH AN EXCITING week over at I ♥ Faces! Given that school starts back today and my three boys are still getting over the RSV virus-I need some excitement in my life right about now! And boy did Angie and Amy at I ♥ Faces come to the rescue! It will be their One Year Anniversary on January 12th and they are kicking off the celebrations by giving away a new Tamron lens!!!! Now what photographer wouldn't be excited about a new lens?!?
This week, your picture must have the I ♥ Faces logo in the pic, somewhere. Sounds like a simple task, but it had my crazy brain looking through many pictures to try and find one that would be a good candidate for this! Here is what I came up with so far. If I can find an extra hour in my day, I'll try and add one more to this post, taking full advantage of being able to enter FIVE entries this week!!!
Make sure you head over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and check out all the fabulous entries! You don't want to miss this week!
“I am submitting these photo's into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”

2 comments:
THat last one is funny... :) LOL!
fun shots! great colors! love the snow :)
my shots are posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime!
Post a Comment