I was so honored to be able to capture their new little family. I have always admired Matt and Sandra. Matt is a man who jumps in and helps out with whatever needs to be done. He is extremely humble and I've never once heard him complain about anything. He inspires me to be more like that. Sandra has such a sweet spirit. Whenever she smiles it is so genuine and kind. This couple blesses me every Sunday!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Professional Week: 3 Month/Family Session
Here are pictures from a 3 month/family shoot of a sweet couple in our Sunday school class. We started out taking studio type pictures of their precious baby girl at their house and then ended our day at Flat Rock Park.
I was so honored to be able to capture their new little family. I have always admired Matt and Sandra. Matt is a man who jumps in and helps out with whatever needs to be done. He is extremely humble and I've never once heard him complain about anything. He inspires me to be more like that. Sandra has such a sweet spirit. Whenever she smiles it is so genuine and kind. This couple blesses me every Sunday!





























I was so honored to be able to capture their new little family. I have always admired Matt and Sandra. Matt is a man who jumps in and helps out with whatever needs to be done. He is extremely humble and I've never once heard him complain about anything. He inspires me to be more like that. Sandra has such a sweet spirit. Whenever she smiles it is so genuine and kind. This couple blesses me every Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment