Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Whole Year Gone By...




















I realized yesterday that this blog has hit a milestone worth mentioning. One year ago, on June 25, 2007, I wrote my first post! My, how life has changed in just one year! I can look at the faces of my children and see the beginnings of those changes.

I had no idea when I first started writing, that so many other people would want to share in this adventure. In the last year, this site has had almost 140 published posts, almost 7,000 unique visitors and almost 11,000 page uploads! I know to some people, those numbers are small, but to me, they are so much more than I ever expected. To God be the glory!

I want to thank you for sharing in this journey with me. Thank you for your encouragement when I've needed it and for your prayers when I really needed them. You are such a blessing to my life and I feel honored that you would take time out of your busy day to come here.

I don't know what will come next, but I do know that I will keep on writing as long as the Lord gives me the words to say. Thank you again for sharing in this adventure of the unknown with me! You are such a blessing!
"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
Ephesians 2:10

No comments: