This week the theme at I ♥ Faces is Silhouettes. This is not hard to do, if you have a bright light source like the sun to help. Unfortunately, it seems that the past week or so has been pretty rainy and dreary down in Georgia. I took a few silhouettes at the horse farm and thought I had my picture for this week...that was until Wesley asked if I'd want to take the kids to feed the ducks at the park. My mom and I are suckers for back pictures and I took quite a few of the kids lined up along the lake feeding the ducks. This picture was my favorite and what would you know-it also happens to be a silhouette! I know it probably looks like Will is my favorite child since it's once again a picture of him; he just happens to be my one active child that will let me take his picture, thus I have more shots of him than the others :) There are no favorites in this house :)
Head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to check out all the other neat silhouette pictures! Sit back and be inspired!

No comments:
Post a Comment