Sunday, June 28, 2009

I ♥ Weddings!




Hello everyone! This week the theme at I ♥ Faces is Wedding Bells! My brother got married three weeks ago so I decided to choose a picture from their wedding. It was the first wedding I've been to since I got my professional camera. I had fun trying new techniques and testing a few of its limits. The experience made made me realize two things. First, I have so much more to learn about photography! Secondly, I would love to take pictures for a living. I'll keep reading, keep learning and wait to see what plans God might have in photography for my future (if there are any!). I can only hope right?!? Anyway, I took this picture right before Jeb and Bonnie got in their car to drive away from their reception. I hope you like it and as always, I would love to hear what you think! Make sure you head over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to see all the beautiful pictures. There are some very talented photographers out there!

2 comments:

way outnumbered said...

Beautiful - what a great dress too!

Amanda said...

Marion,
This is a beautiful picture! I can echo much of what you said in this post.
In all of my "spare" time I read, read and read some more to try and learn all that I can.
Blessings,
Amanda