This week at I ♥ Faces it's all about candid shots. I am such a lover of candid pictures because it shows life like it really is. Anyone can be posed and smile for a camera, it's the shots you get when people don't realize they are being photographed that really tells a story. I had already decided a few weeks ago which photo I wanted to use, then changed my mind at the last minute. I found this picture yesterday when I was going through my memory card, trying to erase some pictures to have a memory buffer for a photo shoot I was doing for a friend. I actually gasped when I saw it, My Man holding one of our Little Men, kissing him on his cheek. Made. My. Heart. Melt. There is just something about seeing your husband being a Daddy. It's all the love you have for one another as a couple, wrapped up in a tangible form for you to hold and love together. There is nothing like it. I always tell ladies who are pregnant for the first time, that they will see their husbands in a whole new, fabulous way when you see them become a dad. This grown man, full of testosterone and manliness, melting at the sight of his child. Life doesn't get much better than that!
Saturday night we went to Wesley's parents house to visit. When his brother Philip and his wife, Amanda walked in the door, Philip was holding their two week old, first born son, with the backpack, diaper bag slung over his shoulder. He could not hold back the pride and joy from his face. I love seeing big, workman hands holding this tiny, delicate infant. Melts. My. Heart. Every time!
Make sure you head over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to check out all the other candid photos that make up the fabric of our lives!

8 comments:
Aww, this is so sweet!
I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)
That is so very beautiful and sweet! Great bokeh effect too! :)
lovely capture. a moment to remember forever!
That's precious. Great moment to capture.
Such a sweet picture! :)
What a sweet photo!
Very cute!
Awwwww, so so sweet! This is such a great photo! Thanks for sharing. Come check out mine when you get a chance...
Post a Comment