The picture I chose is of two gals wearing yellow-the same dresses they wore the day their husband/daddy came home for his 14 day R&R break from the desert. He is now proudly serving our country in Afghanistan. I pray for his safety and for his wife and baby that he has had to leave behind. We don't realize how many people are giving up their husbands, their children's birthdays and graduations, holiday's and memories, to protect the freedoms we so often take for granted. These families are real hero's. I was so honored to be able to capture them together on his short trip home. You will see more pictures of this family this week if you come back for Professional Week.
Make sure you head over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to see all the other bright yellow pictures. Yellow really is such a happy color, isn't it!

4 comments:
Hey! I love everything about your photo. The baby looking back is so sweet. The lines of the track are great. The uniform is fabulous. Love it.
Amazing! So much emotion involved...
Excellent composition, I can believe the story.
Beautiful photo. I like the composition.
Love this picture!!
Post a Comment