Monday, May 24, 2010

Professional Week is back!!!

Professional Week is back...stay tuned to tomorrow!!! Sorry it's been a while. It has been a very busy month given it was the last month of school and I was swamped with grading papers and photo shoots...not that I am complaining one bit! God is too good to me!

Lord willing, here is what the schedule will be:
Tuesday: Three siblings-main focus being an infant in a stunning dress her grandmother made.

Wednesday: Senior portraits of an amazingly talented upcoming senior.

Thursday: Soccer Pictures-pretty standard, but some cute kids! It was my first experience making an order form and handling prepaid prints with people I don't know.

Friday: A beautiful military family who's husband was home for R&R and is now currently in Afghanistan serving our country.

Saturday: Some adorable baby twin girls with their two older sisters.

On another update, I offically booked my first wedding-contract signed, deposit paid-it's official! I know I talked about how nervous I was before, but I am as calm as a whistle now! The funny thing is, I feel more guilty over leaving my poor husband home alone on a Saturday with all the kids than I feel scared to do a once in a lifetime, no-do-over event! I keep telling myself that God will bless my husband in my abscence as much as He will bless me in the work and passion He has given me! We'll see... I hope you enjoy this week's glimpse into my work. I love comments so feel free to share! Have a great week!

No comments: