Saturday, May 29, 2010
Professional Week: Baby Twin Girls!
I was so excited when my friend emailed me about taking pictures of her new baby twin daughters. I love taking pictures of babies so this was double the fun! These babies have two older sisters who just loved helping to do anything with their baby sisters. I kept thinking of my own two sisters and how much fun this group is going to have as they grow up together! Hopefully their poor daddy, who is very outnumbered, will be able to handle it! Whenever I hear people say, "We are going to have one more baby and then we are done." I think of this mama. That's what she said and God gave her two babies instead! Allison always tells people, "He knew that twins was the only way we'd end up with four kids!" I can't imagine the surprise of finding out you are carrying twins! God knew this mama could handle it. She takes these babies to church, out shopping and all over the place most folks don't go with only one baby! She is so amazing to me and makes parenting two infants look so easy! I wish I could be as laid back and relaxed over raising my own four children! I hope you enjoy these two little miracles.


















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment