Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday!

It has gone my so fast. It seems like only yesterday that I was coming home from the hospital, yet it feels like you've always been apart of my life. And I know that it will feel like tomorrow that another six months will have passed. We'll be taking pictures and watching you smear icing all over your face! I love you Little Guy. You have brought so much joy to my life. Words cannot express how much you mean to me. I would not trade one minute of getting to be your Mama. I SO thank the Lord for you. I can't wait to see what mighty plans He has for your life! I love you My Sweet Sam, oh what a blessing you are to me.










2 comments:

Terri said...

Hey, Marion, it was good to see you yesterday. I haven't been reading blogs in such a long time and I miss my favorites. These pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big your baby's getting.

Anonymous said...

Incredible pictures!!! what a gift you have, my friend! Missing you, but looking forward to that lunch we are going to have....... soon? :)
victoria