Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I ♥ Faces: Week 2

Today is officially I Faces One Year Birthday! So exciting! And It is All About Faces this week. This time it has to be a picture you've taken in December '09 or January '10. I must admit that I don't have many individual shots of faces from the last six weeks. Most of my pictures are of large families or sibling shots from taking pictures for Christmas Cards. Yesterday I went through all of the possible candidates of single faced pictures and couldn't find one that I just loved. I kept thinking I'd have to take a new one, but given the crazy day I had today-I didn't think it would be possible.
After lunch, as I was looking one last time trying to decide on a shot to post, I glanced over at my Sweet Randol who was doing her school work. I thought she looked so cute wearing her bright pink shirt and dark blue jeans. So being the great Homeschool Teacher and Mom that I am, I went and got my camera and had her take a quick break to get this shot. And being the Dimpled, Freckled Face Ham that she is, she was excited about the break!
Make sure you head on over to www.iheartfaces.com/ this week. You really don't want to miss out on all the excitement and fun giveaways..and the all those fabulous faces!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun. Nice work.

Sharon said...

I bet that was her best assignment all day!