This week at I ♥ Faces it's all about textures-such a fun week! I could play around for hours with them if I had the time! There are so many different types and ways you can manipulate them to create different effects on a photograph. I was excited about this weeks theme because once again it challenged me. The only way this week would be better is if everyone had to share the textures they used in their photo's! Ahhh, that's wishful thinking!
This is a photo of my cousin and his wife. These two make such great subjects that you just might see them in next weeks challenge too!

5 comments:
So pretty--it looks like the background was painted hundreds of years ago. Cool contrast to your great subjects!
Beautiful photo! The texture adds a nice dramatic effect!
Really sweet photo!
This is beautiful!!!
Too Too Cute!!! The texture does wonderful too!
Post a Comment