This week at I ♥ Faces it's all about blue! I looked through pictures of kids in front of blue skies, faces covered in blue icing, boys in blue shirts, but at the end of the day I decided on a picture of my sons blue eyes. At the young age of almost 6 months, only time will tell if they stay this blue or not. I try to capture them whenever I can incase they do change color!
Make sure you head over to www.iheartfaces.com and check out all the fabulous pictures!

4 comments:
gorgeous blue eyes
gorgeous blue baby eyes! i love them and i am so glad you shared them with us! God is so good to us :) to bless us with such loving little babies to treasure!
my blue shot is posted also. feel free to come and visit anytime :O).
I had blue eyes until I turned 17. It was crazy. And it was almost overnight that they changed to the greenest of green. Occasionally, I catch a glimpse of my own blue eyes, and I photograph them every time. My own daughter has the brownest of brown eyes.
beautiful eyes! I love it :-)
Post a Comment