Thursday, July 26, 2007

We're Back

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't written in a while. We were out of town in Jekyll Island. We had a good time. It wasn't as bad as I expected having Foster and Will. I have to admit though, after being cramped in a room the size of my living room with my children for four days with them staying up until around 11pm and waking up shortly after the sun comes up-I am in the mood for some serious ME time! Hopefully I will get some and I will write more soon and post a few pictures.

PS~The Friday before we left, I was doing laundry...and Foster threw a whole 12 pack of Mt.Dew into the washer. By the time I caught him the cans were bumping around in the water with half the cardboard container sticking out of the top! That was just the beginning to our vacation :-)

1 comment:

Shan said...

Welcome home! Hopefully you can get some me time soon ~ I know just how important that me time can be to staying sane :) Talk to you soon